Friday, May 18, 2012

Spring Cleaning


I have a new layout around here, which means I'm in the process of doing some spring cleaning on my blog! If you are a blogger in Japan (or will be soon) and would like to exchange links, please let me know! Or even if it's not your blog, that's cool too. I'm always looking for new JET / Japan blogs to have in my blogroll.

I also noticed that my posts the past several months have been more "me oriented" and not so much with JET. I made this blog for myself, to chronicle this chapter in my life and to keep family & friends in the loop, but I'm not opposed to making helpful articles as well. Is there anything in particular you would like to see? More about driving in Japan? More about what teaching is like? Misconceptions about living in the inaka? I have ideas for my next several blogs, but I'm open to suggestions.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and a lovely weekend! (`・ω・´)”

1 comment:

  1. Meru~ It's Velvy! I don't have a blog in Japan but I will have a blog in Korea! ^^ If you want to exchange links, that would be lovely~ <3 Take care~ (Love the new look of the blog!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...