Friday, April 6, 2012

Two Truths and a Lie

1. Our parents are awesome for sending me things to supplement my upcoming kindergarten Easter lessons. Thank you, thank you! (And thank you for the lovely birthday gifts, Mom!)



2. My hair is really freaking long now.



3. It's warm and sunny! (Hmmm, about that.)


Not much happening here. I could blog about the crazy shenanigans of last week's farewell party... or my oh-so-exciting days of no classes for weeks on end... but I'll spare everyone the details. This weekend something is finally happening! It's my birthday next week, and many of the ALTs in my area are getting together for a group party for all the April babies. That's going down tomorrow night, and we'll even have our friends Orrin & Joy stay as houseguests! Next, we'll head down to Kyoto City for 2 days to celebrate some more and get out of the cold, desolate inaka.

I. Can't. WAIT. Hope everyone has a Happy Easter! Any big plans? As usual, I miss my holidays dearly, but at least plan to celebrate with the kids soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweet we were mentioned! We are looking forward to sleeping on a new floor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...