Monday, January 16, 2012

Can you face your true feelings?


I love Japan. Living here in this town is okay, but my wonderful job and travel experiences are my favorite things about this adventure. It was a difficult decision, but as a family we decided not to sign on for a second year. The best thing for our careers and future is to return home in August.

I also miss the family & besties like crazy, and can't wait to meet my new baby nephew! My pink-nose kitty also needs me, and I need her.

The timing of returning to the USA works out perfectly for renewing my teaching certificate and applying for grad school, as Matt finishes up his MBA. In the meantime, we still have a little over 6 months left here, which we plan to enjoy and continue making good memories with everyone. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...