Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Thoughts

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. To think, that a year ago I was wondering if this dream of living in Japan would become a reality -- and it did! I'm extremely grateful for that.



  • More importantly, I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who put his career on hold so we could live our dream.
  • I'm thankful for my amazing family who has supported me every step of the way, and respected our decision to come here, despite the circumstances.
  • I'm thankful for my friends, the ones who always show how much they care. You know who you are.

Today I had to work, since obviously Japan doesn't celebrate an American national holiday... but it doesn't even matter. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face all day, because I know how blessed I truly am. And well, I did have yesterday off, so I'll be posting about that after this weekend when we have Thankgiving dinner with our other American JETs.

Last weekend, the rain actually let up! Matt and I had our own little adventure nearby, so as usual, enjoy the photos & video!

( Click the link below to read the rest! )


Random shrine we came across.









Honestly, autumn is taking its sweet time here.

Beautiful school I wish I worked at, haha :P

Random sky view.

I'm kind of scared to find out what this is.

Delicious panini at my favorite restaurant.

No date is complete without cake & coffee!

Adventures in "Purikura" - Japanese photo booths!

Kitty chopstick rests we found in a random shop! SO CUTE!!


Annnnd, a video of the shrine! ◕ ◡ ◕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...