Wednesday, November 16, 2011

める の DAILY LIFE #4

This happens pretty much EVERY. SINGLE. WEEKEND.

I wasn't kidding when I said that we haven't been blessed with nice weather lately. It's been doing this for about 3 months now. I was really hoping to get out again this weekend and see the beautiful colors of autumn, but it doesn't look like a possibility. I suppose it's just as well... I have my mid-year seminar coming up in a few weeks, with team-teaching (or lack thereof) materials to prepare for that. At least I can get mine finished ahead of time.

Anyway. On to more pleasant things!

める の DAILY LIFE
( Meru's Daily Life )

This post contains cell phone snaps from 11/01 - 11/16


I know it's shocking, but I LOVE the sweet potatoes (satsumaimo) here!

( Click the link below to read the rest! )

 

They have a different color, taste, and texture

New shoes! Thanks, Dad!

Hair dye I used a few weeks ago. It's lovely!

I normally don't eat this much at school (or ever), but the curry was amazing!

'Tis the season.

Cute Shogakko art projects.

My town under the autumn sky.

Found a cute little park at the bay~

PINK SODA.

Adorable schoolgirl bags.

We actually found a restaurant with ambiance! Rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...